1. Spend more time with my wonderful family doing outdoor adventures. And, plan a big adventure for each summer. This year's adventure - Machias Seal Island!
2. Leave school by 3pm each day.
3. Spend more time photographing pond life, from ice-out to ice-in, on my Pond Prowler. And, photographically catalog the life on one small island of the pond.
4. Cut out the electronics time and spend more time doing the things I truly enjoy, like researching and photographing lichens, photographing my sand samples, improving my macro-photography techniques, and learning how to stack photos of the night sky for some awesome Milky Way shots.
5. Start writing the contents for my first outdoorsy children's book. I know, I know...silly... but who knows! I might get lucky enough to get it published someday;-)
6. Exercise and eat right to become a healthier individual.
7. Have monthly check-in's, with neighbor Shannon, as to my success with these resolutions.