|Predicted outdoor temperatures and windchill from |
9pm Saturday Feb 13 through 9 am Sunday, Feb. 14.
3:32am EST, Sun Feb 14And here's how the rest of the day is going to shape up. Whooo Hoo! The afternoon temp. is going to rise to a high of 6F with a toasty windchill of only -9F! Heat wave;-)
... WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST THIS MORNING...
* HAZARD TYPES... DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL READINGS.
* WIND CHILL... AS LOW AS 34 BELOW DUE TO TEMPERATURES 2 BELOW TO 10 BELOW ZERO... AND WINDS NORTHWEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH.
* TIMING... SUNDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS... FROSTBITE AND HYPOTHERMIA IF UNPROTECTED FROM THE COLD. LOWER VISIBILITIES IN BLOWING SNOW ARE EXPECTED ALSO.
* WINDS... NORTHWEST 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 35 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES... 2 BELOW TO 10 BELOW ZERO.
A WIND CHILL WARNING MEANS THE COMBINATION OF VERY COLD AIR AND STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE DANGEROUSLY LOW WIND CHILL VALUES. THIS WILL RESULT IN FROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA OR DEATH IF PRECAUTIONS ARE NOT TAKEN.
|Predicted outdoor temps and windchills for Valentine's Day!|